Thank you for learning about Tri-County Literacy and considering making a contribution to the work we do within our communities of northern Cumberland, Sagadahoc, and Lincoln counties. Without your help, we would not be able to provide our two important programs: Literacy Volunteers and Read With Me.
Tri-County Literacy is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to providing literacy services to adults and families with children. We are supported solely by private grants and contributions from local businesses and community members. Our limited budget covers administrative costs, salaries for our small professional staff, and the purchase of literacy materials. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
By Credit Card
All transactions are processed securely using 256-bit SSL encryption technology.
By check made out to Tri-County Literacy and sent to:
34 Wing Farm Parkway
Bath, ME 04530
Donate Form – Please print this form to go with check.
We thank you for making a contribution to a local organization and investing in the future of those who live in the tri-county area.
Ken Wiley Dedicated Fund
About the Ken Wiley Dedicated Fund
Donate by check – Ken Wiley Fund Donation Form
Donate by credit card – See Donate button above
- 3X5 index cards – preferably in color
- composition notebooks – both lined and unlined
- numbered separator inserts (5 sections)
- colored markers
- black sharpies – extra fine and fine
- small whiteboards with erasers
Supplies for the families in the Read With Me program: (no limit on any of these)
- shoebox size Sterilite totes (Target)
- gallon size ziplock storage bags
- Classic Crayola Markers (10 per box)
- No. 2 pencils
- Packs of assorted colored construction paper
- Stickers for kids
- Adult scissors
For the office and programs:
- Reams of paper – white and colored
- paper shredder (minimum of 10-sheet crosscut) (1)
- Pads of letter size lined paper
- Hand sanitizer
- #2 pencils
- Pilot Precise Rolling Ball pens
- 1/2″ and 1″ binders
- #10 envelopes
- Reader’s Digest Subscription (Large Print)